lichess.org
Donate

what a terrible site

make slips i usually don't make , last game i wanted to take with pawn but this software just pushed it forward, crap site
Either you don't understand how anything works... or this is just a troll comment.

listen, I make mouse slips all the time, and I lose allot because of "reconnecting" but my rating is not definite, I lose some, then I win some: check my bullet, atomic and KotH ratings, there are huge spikes and falls. also, this website is amazing, it is free, opensource, almost cheater free and has many amazing variants you cannot play anywhere else. you can play simuls, watch LIVE events!!! and there is even a video library. so instead of this being a troll post, I am turning this thread into the "lichess is awesome" thread. PhilIvey: you just be grateful to be able to play on this wonderful website, it does not deserve a troll like you.
I assume you're talking about h4 instead of hxg4 at the end of this game played just before your post: http://en.lichess.org/Nm8cLTpl

If it's any consolation, you're getting mated just as fast with your intended move as you did with your mouse slip!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.