lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Cedur216"

6505 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Is it possible to force a sharp position against Caro-Kann?#14

I was recently suggested 3. e5 Bf5 4. g4 followed by e6

Cedur216
Lichess Feedback - My rated games...aren't getting rated?#3

> On top of this, all of my recent opponents have a message flagging them reading "This account violated the lichess terms of service." That's what your opponents think too! They're not looking for th…

Cedur216
Lichess Feedback - Other accounts can't see puzzle ratings over 2700 or more#70

He could also forge his classical rating but then his account will be lost in no time ...

Cedur216
General Chess Discussion - gm rating#2

That has more to do with Carlsen than with just being a GM.

Cedur216
Community Blog Discussions - Happy End. I stay =)#22

The fluctuation of bullet rating is also spectacular

Cedur216
Community Blog Discussions - Cheating: Trust and Traitors in Chess#2

excellent work, awesome read :)

Cedur216
General Chess Discussion - Castling is over-rated; occasionally useful#17

@Tuck_Fheory said in #16: > Castling is for wimps :) > I prefer to run my King out like a madman. Makes for more exciting games and also for your 800 blitz and 1300 rapid ...

Cedur216
Lichess Feedback - Other accounts can't see puzzle ratings over 2700 or more#67

I should have linked this way long ago: https://lichess.org/forum/lichess-feedback/chess-puzzle-rating-reset-error#4

Cedur216
General Chess Discussion - Is it okay two create two accounts?#5

@WhoseMovesCount said in #2: > Why not? What if you have multiple personalities and one of them has a GM title? it's definitely not ok if your main personality is a cheater

Cedur216
Lichess Feedback - Other accounts can't see puzzle ratings over 2700 or more#64

@greenteakitten I'm like 200 points above you. Tell me why I never got past 2650 and why I'm experiencing cycles of breakdown and recovery within the 2300-2600 range. I AM doing puzzles with care and …

Cedur216