lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:s138110"

24 forum posts
Game analysis - Lost my queen early, still won#1

I just played a game and I lost my queen really early in the game but decided to continue playing it. I ended up with a comeback and he let his time run out after I got his queen. Can you guys analyze…

s138110
Game analysis - Gambit sacrificing 8 pawns#3

I hate to say this... but your an idiot if you can't win when he sacrifices all of his pawns....

s138110
General Chess Discussion - What is Average Centipawn Loss#1

When I do my computer analysis, it will show my average centipawn loss as a certain number along with my blunders and inaccuracies. What does this mean? Please use my last game (the one I put a link t…

s138110
General Chess Discussion - Am I a cheater?#28

Although I doubt he is actually a cheater

s138110
General Chess Discussion - Am I a cheater?#21

In a blitz or bullet game, this wouldn't matter at all. Moving the pieces would slow you down so much you would lose off time. In classical, although it may technically be cheating, I doubt if anyone …

s138110
General Chess Discussion - The best underpromotion ever#8

Why would you want to cheat in chess? For most people, that just make you more a nerd.

s138110
General Chess Discussion - Had a guy lose intentionally#5

I'm assuming either a hacker or intentionally wanting to change his rating to something lower for whatever reason... But its still odd since he was so good

s138110
General Chess Discussion - Had a guy lose intentionally#3

No this wasn't a tournament it was just a normal 3:0 game

s138110
General Chess Discussion - Had a guy lose intentionally#1

I had this guy lose about 7 or 8 times on purpose in 5 or 6 moves. Is there a reason to this that I am missing or is he just ragequitting?

s138110
Lichess Feedback - LAG TODAY???#4

lichess has been extremely laggy for me also. It is taking me about 3-4 seconds for my move to register, making it impossible to play blitz or lightning games.

s138110