lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:s138110"

24 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Being banned from lobby games#1

I was just on lichess, and my internet connection was failing very badly. For about 4 games, my internet crashed on me early in the game and now lichess has kicked me out of the lobby for quitting to …

s138110
Lichess Feedback - hiding information; opponents name and rating + spectators of your game#23

+1, agree completely

s138110
General Chess Discussion - ia a varian of chess KUNFU CHESS#2

I support this, it looks fun

s138110
General Chess Discussion - Ranking System#13

I like it, but as long as it is split up into bullet, blitz, classical, etc. Time can affect how good a person is by a lot.

s138110
General Chess Discussion - etiquette in rated games#28

Personally, I sometimes use Lichess on a small phone, and when my thumb is as big as 4 squares, I really appreciate when my opponent will accept my takeback for misclicks. I think it is really obvious…

s138110
General Chess Discussion - etiquette in rated games#27

Personally, I sometimes use Lichess on a small phone, and when my thumb is as big as 4 squares, I really appreciate when my opponent will accept my takeback for misclicks. I think it is really obvious…

s138110
Game analysis - Lost my queen early, still won#6

I can't help at laughing.... But can someone please tell me how to improve in that particular game (besides losing my queen)? I won because he was bad and that is the sort of situation I get into a lo…

s138110
Game analysis - Lost my queen early, still won#4

It looks as if your opponent simply blundered into losing his queen. And btw those numbers are an old student ID, I couldn't think of a username and I just wanted to play chess ASAP when signing up.

s138110
Lichess Feedback - Atomic chess#20

I still want bughouse, we don't need more varients of essentially the same game (suicide chess)

s138110
Game analysis - Lost my queen early, still won#2

Sorry, I forgot to post the game. http://en.lichess.org/xpktePXMOPsv

s138110